AHRMM23 | August 6-9, 2023 | Orlando, FL
Reach decision makers with real buying power
Promote your latest solutions at the leading education and networking event for the health care supply chain.
By the Numbers
Standard Booth: $3,300 / $300 Per Corner
- 10' x 10' inline space with standard pipe and drape
- Exhibitor marketing toolkit
- (1) full conference and (3) exhibit hall badges
- Opportunity to reserve advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Complimentary post-show attendee list for one-time mailing (email address not included)
- Company listing in print and digital conference materials (subject to deadline)
New Exhibitor Package: $6,500
Must be a first-time exhibitor to qualify for this package (includes companies that have not exhibited in the last two years).
- 10' x 10' turnkey booth
- Inclusion in the Search for Solutions attendee game
- One (1) mobile app push notification
- Complimentary pre-show attendee list for one-time mailing (opt-in emails included)
Become a Sponsor
Whether your business objective is to boost sales, generate buzz for a new product or increase brand awareness, AHRMM will work with you to develop an integrated sponsorship and advertising package tailored to your marketing goals.
Already Reserved a Booth?
Attendee List Scam Warning
It has come to our attention that companies are contacting attendees and exhibitors claiming to offer our attendee lists. AHRMM does not sell attendee lists nor authorize any third party to distribute or sell lists related to any AHRMM event.
At the conclusion of the event, AHRMM23 exhibitors will receive a complimentary post-show attendee mailing list for one-time use (email address not included). The email communication will come from [email protected].
Health & Safety
Health care leaders work every day to ensure the safety of their patients and teams, and AHA prioritizes the same goal—your health and safety. The AHA continuously monitors local, state, and federal guidelines and determines safety protocols and requirements for all face-to-face events. Additional details on safety protocols will be provided closer to the start date of AHRMM23.